10 Must Have Beauty Products
- Hot Tools 1 ¼ inch curling iron.
- Heat Protectant Spray for Dry Hair. Aveda>> makes a great one.
- Scrunchies galore. I’ve been using them every night for sleeping FOR YEARS. No kinks and doesn’t rip my hair out.
- Shower cap. Target>> sells these enormous ones, the only shower cap I can fit all my hair into!
- Mini hair straightener. Doesn’t really matter which brand, I wouldn’t spend a lot of money on this. These babies are perfect for traveling, but MOSTLY they are a game changer for those hard to reach hairs around the face OR for bangs.
- Large round brush, paddle brush and Wet Brush. You really need all three, wouldn’t you agree, ladies?
- Root Boost spray for wet hair, but also one for dry hair. Kevin Murphy>> has this amazing one for dry hair. For wet hair, I feel there are so many options. My favorite is this Moroccanoil Root Boost>>.
- Dry shampoo. I feel like Dry shampoo is a personal preference based on your hair type and the consistency you like. I have a favorite powder and spray. Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo>> and Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tone>>. NOTE: with these dry shampoos, if you have dark hair make sure you get the types for dark hair! I am linking the type I buy which is for light tones or blondes. If you click the link just change the product option to the dark hair option.
- Moroccan Oil>> or Redken Diamond Oil>>.
- Ionic Hairdryer where you can switch between negative and positive ions for smooth or voluminous hairstyles.