First I want to say Happy New Year! Thank you for reading my blog! I thought it would be fun to share ten facts about moi. If you can relate to any of them I would love to hear from you! Solidarity!
- My husband is a musician and we met at one of his gigs in 2008. My mother introduced us.
- I have 5 sisters. 3 Stepsisters and 2 biological sisters.
- I have terrible night terrors almost every night. The only thing that has helped is completely cutting caffeine out of my diet AND listening to a meditation before I got to bed called, “I am safe.”
- I am 50% Greek and the other 50% is a mixture, but mostly Scandinavian.
- My obsession with true crime has led me to my favorite podcast: My Favorite Murder>>.
- I have a taxidermy tarantula that I got in Santa Fe, NM as a child. I named him Spud and he has been with me for 25 years and countless moves, despite my arachnophobia and frequent night terrors about spiders.
- My husband and I went to the same high school, but he is 11.5 years older. In fact, he graduated high school with my 8th grade social studies teacher.
- My biological sisters and I all have different colored hair…to the extreme. I am a strawberry blonde, my middle sister is a dark brunette, and my youngest sister has dark red, curly hair.
- I have a Mini Australian Shepherd named Babyface Finnster (Finn) who was named after Baby Face Finster from Looney Tunes.
- When I had my son, I brought my own hospital gown for the occasion. Purchased from Motherhood Maternity>>, looks like a nice comfy black dress with hidden snaps. It’s all about style, am I right?