Mother’s Day: Safer at Home Edition
Hey there! Nico’s Closet took a hiatus while the new website was being built. Super exciting to be back and just in time for Mother’s Day! <3
We continue to face a lot of uncertainty and many differing opinions on what a future with Covid-19 looks like. Some may still be under “stay at home” orders and some may be in the “safer at home” phase and I am sure many of us plan to continuing practicing social distancing in an effort to protect our high risk friends and love ones. Wherever you may be in the process, I know it isn’t easy. I find myself with good days and bad days. However, we’re all in this together! As we head into Mother’s Day weekend, I thought I might share celebrations ideas for this crazy time we are living in.
If You are a Mother
- Family picnic in one of your favorite outdoor spots or even in your back yard!
- If you have a fire pit…light it up! Tell stories with your family and roast some yummy marshmallows!
- Order in a yummy brunch from your favorite brunch spot, and what the heck! Order dinner too!
- Family bike ride or hike in the beautiful fresh air and sunshine.
- Take the day off!
- At home spa treatments (pedicures, manicures, facials, hair masks and treatments).
- Have your children or partner give you back or foot massages.
If You’re Celebrating a Mother
- Make a video collage or photo collage for Mom.
- Drive by celebration like a family parade outside Mom’s house.
- Family Zoom party and share some childhood memories and stories.
- Homemade cards and gifts.
- Driveway party.
- Order or make Mom’s favorite dinner.
- Write Mom a letter.
Wishing all the Mother’s out there a very happy Mother’s Day. Stay safe and healthy, enjoy your loved ones, and live it up!