This is a surreal and unprecedented time we are living in. I hope and pray that all this effort as a nation makes an impact and we see results. That would be a beautiful thing. Please stay safe everyone, keep your distance, protect our high risk citizens, and make good decisions.
In the meantime, what can we do at home to pass the time? Enjoy our families, our roommates, our pets and other household companions. I’ve put together a list of some things I really enjoy doing at home. Please comment with more suggestions!
- Game Night! Cards, Cranium, Sorry!, Trivia, Chutes and Ladders, etc.
- Movie Nights complete with popcorn, ice cream, and all the goods!
- House hold chores you have been putting off (organize closets, garages, basements, etc., donate clothes, yard work)
- Karaoke night!
- Clean your house. Really give it a good scrub.
- Arts & Crafts! (Painting, scrap booking, refinishing furniture, drawing, etc.)
- Read a book.
- At-home Spa time!
- Move furniture around/ redecorate!
- Go for a walk with your dog, ferret, cat, whoever. 🙂
- Learn a new skill. There are plenty of online classes (i.e. Tarot Card reading, drawing, learn a language, etc.)
- Shopping (Trunk Club or other forms of online shopping).
- And my absolute favorite: altering clothes.