Favorite Healthy Snacks
Let’s share some snack ideas! I am always looking for new, healthy and yummy snacks to keep things interesting while simultaneously preventing me from binge eating nachos in a moment of weakness. You feel me?
I think the beginning of the year is a GREAT time to swap snack ideas. I encourage you to comment with your favorite healthy snacks!
- Almond Butter Chocolate Protein Balls. I like to keep it simple with some almond butter, maybe a little honey and a protein powder mixed in. Maybe throw in some Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Avocado toast with hummus and tomato added! Yummy!
- String cheese.
- Home made trail mix.
- Cottage cheese on its own, or some cottage cheese with honey added!
- Apple or banana with peanut butter.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
- Hummus and carrots.
- Caprese salad.
- Crystalized ginger from Sprouts. A favorite.
- And, of course, fruit!